The current course of enrichment clubs will run to the end of the Summer term
Please see our descriptions below for each club and the days they run for the Summer term.
For KS1: Learn how to create choreography using all the elements of dance with the aim of performing for an assembly at the end of term.
For KS2: Learn new moves in different styles of dance, such as, latin, urban, jazz, musical theatre, contemporary and more
This club will allow children to learn and develop new football skills as well as enjoy gameplay in a structured setting.
The club will use ‘how to’ drawing guides and offer practical solutions to drawing animals, plants and objects in a fun way.
In the dice club we will be trying out lots of different board and card games. These games will build your sense of team spirit and turn taking skills. We will have lots of fun and laughs with our friends.
Children are encouraged to express themselves through positivity. They will learn routines and stunts in a safe environment. Children will need to bring a PE/sports kit for this club.
This club will allow children to learn and develop new sports skills as well as enjoy gameplay in a structured setting. Children will need to bring a PE/sports kit for this club.
|Day||Club||Year Group||Club Leader||Time|
|Monday||Dancing Club||KS1||Miss B||3.20pm-4.20pm|
|Monday||Football||Years 5 & 6||Sports Elite||3.20pm-4.20pm|
|Tuesday||Dancing Club||KS2||Mrs Wilson||3.20pm-4.20pm|
1 & 2
|Tuesday||Sketching Club||Years 3-6||Ms Scipior||3.20pm-4.20pm|
|Wednesday||Football||Years 3 & 4||Sports Elite||3.20pm-4.20pm|
|Thursday||Dice Club||Years 1-2 & Owls||Miss Davies||3.20pm-4.20pm|
|Thursday||Cheerleading||Years 1-6||Resolution Dance||3.20pm-4.20pm|
|Friday||Summer Sports||Years 3-6||Miss Smith||3.20pm-4.20pm|
TERMS & CONDITIONS of attending an after-school enrichment club
- If you pay for your child's club place, this must be settled in full before your child can attend the club. This can be done via your child's SCOpay account.
- We expect the same excellent standards of behaviour from the children during the clubs as we do at school. This means that any child who does not meet these high expectations will be spoken to, as will the family and this may lead to the child being asked to leave the club.
- Children should not bring a snack or drink to any of the clubs. They will use the water bottles that they bring to school to drink from.
- Children will be dismissed from class at the end of the school day by their class teacher directly to the after school club adult leader.
- It is not possible to watch the clubs as it is distracting for the children. Please do not arrive to collect your child more than five minutes before the end of the club.
- On occasion staff may have to cancel a club at short notice. We will always endeavour to reschedule the session at a later date either during school time or after school on the same day. However, if we cannot reschedule the session a credit for that week will be transferred to a club of your choice the following term.
- In fulfilling our safeguarding expectations, all our outside providers undergo an enhanced DBS check.There are no ‘taster’ sessions for a club. If your child is allocated a place which is accepted but subsequently your child changes their mind we cannot refund the cost of any sessions not attended.